The Multimedia Designer is responsible for the visual design of CADS platform and video production of learning content.
You will work together with Product and Growth & Marketing teams to produce and edit user interface, motion graphics, videos and all visuals related to product, marketing and learning content. You have an innate sensitivity to good design, understand what makes a good design, and show it through your pixel perfect designs. As the go-to person for visual design and video production, you must possess an impeccable ability to design great user interactions and experiences.
1. Visual Design
- Design and update content for website, collaterals, social media, and internal communications.
- Assist or own the design user interface of platforms.
- Assist in maintaining design system and stylescape, that will be applied across business units, initiatives, and platforms.
- Collaborate with teams in cross-functional units to produce designs.
2. Motion Graphics and Video Production
- Produce, edit and update videos for marketing communication, online learning, and user onboarding.
- Animate graphics, user interactions and touchpoint transitions
- Preferably 3 to 5 years working in a similar position. New grads and applicants below minimum required years with high potential are welcome.
- An outstanding portfolio, showcasing your design in multiple formats (images, video, texts). Being able to design aesthetically-pleasing artefacts as tangible outcomes is fundamental.
- Great visual designer with high sensitivity of what great design is, with a strong foundation in digital platforms and passion in your craft.
- Strong knowledge and affinity in design tools (After Effects, Illustrator, Photoshop)
- Able to work in a highly iterative user-centered design process without being micro-managed.
- Ability to move fast, get things done, and most importantly be able to adapt to change in all forms.