Open Position: Designer
We are an Ed-tech social enterprise start-up established in early 2019. Our focus is on helping students make sense of their learning data and adding personalisation to education so that students can feel a greater sense of ownership of their learning and learn more effectively as a result. We leverage technology to create a scalable dynamic learning experience. We are based in Singapore.
About a Career with Joni.AI:
You will join a highly effective firm and gain unparalleled hands-on exposure to the education technology space. There will be opportunities to tackle complex issues and excel in creating innovative solutions to overcome challenges of educational resource constraints and technology. You aim to become a purpose-driven developer narrowing the gaps in societal inequalities and get involved in work that makes an impact. For example: 1) Getting students from lower-income households to use your application 2) Scale usage of your application to developing countries.
When you join, you embark on a rewarding career where we are heavily invested in your professional development. You will develop rapidly with exposure to real life business situations and solve issues with technology.
Duties and Responsibilities
The member will provide support to:
1) Design graphic assets (statics and animations) for use in website and app, including character designs, gamification elements, and animations
2) Support the development of marketing, outreach and business assets, including printed materials, merchandise and slides/slide templates In addition, the member will support the structuring and development of new projects that Joni.AI may develop, while also contributing to other areas of work, where applicable.
1. Proficiency with appropriate professional design tools (Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop)
2. Experience in designing characters, icons and other gamification elements
3. Experience in creating assets in a scalable and easily reusable/editable manner
4. Fluency in English is mandatory
1. Professional experience with sectors specialisations (including game design, graphic design, mascot design etc)
2. Experience with animation is a huge plus.
Qualified candidates will be considered and contacted by a member of the team for interviews. Joni is an equal opportunity employer.
Hey everyone, Magnus Digital is URGENTLY looking for full timers in graphic designing, exceptionally great in:
• Web Designing
• Mobile UI UX
• Skilled in Adobe Illustrator & Adobe Photoshop & Adobe After Effects
• Capable of doing short GIF animation
• Capable of doing simple video editing (Advanced will be great!)
• Video animation skills would be a plus!
• Other necessary tools to create excellent graphic work.
• Ability to work efficiently and creatively in a discipline manner.
Only for seasoned graphic designers with industry experience
Please send in your resume together with your past design work.
Fulltime Graphic Designer & Social Media Marketing Manager
- To provide design for promotion items, new menu items, festive greeting & other marketing tools
- To manage company social media platforms
- Photography & Videography skills needed
- Committed with the job timeline
- Good attitude
- Flexible working time
- No office base required
Photobook Worldwide is seeking a Senior Graphic Design who will be responsible for managing all design projects from concept to delivery. You’ll collaborate with our Marketing & Product teams to build and launch marketing campaigns that promote products and design relevant works about our in-house brands. Your other responsibilities includes creating original artwork and reviewing the drafts of Junior Graphic Designers to ensure the delivery of quality work.This position requires specialised knowledge graphic design techniques and layouts.
You’re expected to manage for an entire marketing campaign beyond the production of specific pieces and demonstrate an ability to keep the team working within deadlines.
You should demonstrate a high level of proficiency in design, web and multimedia software, such as Adobe Creative Suite. It’s beneficial if you’ve knowledge of printing procedures, photography, illustration and verbal & written communication.
• Able to ideate & execute ideas
• Support Head of Creative in all marketing campaigns
• Managing graphic designs from conception to delivery.
• Reviewing junior designers’ drafts for quality assurance.
• Generating fresh, exciting concepts.
• Ensuring brand consistency throughout various marketing projects.
• Liaising between the marketing and design teams to ensure deadlines are met.
• Keeping up-to-date with industry developments.
• A graphic design qualification.
• Creative portfolio with design projects.
• Working experience with design tools (e.g. Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator).
• A keen eye for visual details and aesthetic.
• Ability to meet deadlines and collaborate with team members.
Job Descriptions- Responsible for all in-house creative designs- To develop concepts and design artworks including brochures, flyers, posters, banners, social media content and advertisement etc- Work closely and collaboratively with the Marketing team on all creative projects to materialize artworks- Able to work in team and complete task before deadline- Able to multitask and ability to prioritize based on urgencyJob Requirements- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma- At least 2 Years(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position- Required Skills: Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator and/or any other major software of graphic or multimedia design- Preferably Junior Executive specialized in Arts/Creative/Graphics Design or equivalent
Create a 4-6 second intro animation for Company Logo with sound
- 置入新想法，并为网络和非网络的广告或促销宣传提供设计- 处理所有项目，从改编、修改、调整到最终设计成品- 与团队紧密合作，并给予市场营销和销售部门所进行的项目创意层面上的支持- 构思和计划概念、品牌策略、设计、执行度、可视化- 负责设计图形以维护、更新、改进公司网站和社交媒体平台
To convert Jpeg design in to .ai file in transparent background for tshirt printing purposes.
Sample design and logo provided in attached.
We would like to improve our artwork for our marketing material
1. Facebook cover page
2. Weekly news letter template to be uploaded in social media
3. Festive season greeting photo to be uploaded in social media
This will be an on going assignment. Do get in touch if you are interested to take up the job.
Design Your Future
CERTO is looking for a creative person to join our small team of future maker.
GRAPHIC DESIGNER INTERN/PERMANENT
· A creative Graphic Designer with up-to-date knowledge & high visual impact.
· You will work on variety of products, including website, social media, marketplace, brochure, etc. and you will cooperate with our Marketing, Sales, R&D Team.
- Cultivate a solid body of work
- Work with a wide range of media and use graphic design software
- Think creatively and develop new design concepts, graphic and layouts
- Work as part of a team with Media, Marketing, R&D, etc
- Fresh graduates are welcome
- Graphic designing experience with Adobe, Dreamweaver Products
- Understand and speak English
- Professionalism regarding time, costs and deadlines
Access freelance & permanent creative jobs