Open Position: Designer
We are an Ed-tech social enterprise start-up established in early 2019. Our focus is on helping students make sense of their learning data and adding personalisation to education so that students can feel a greater sense of ownership of their learning and learn more effectively as a result. We leverage technology to create a scalable dynamic learning experience. We are based in Singapore.
About a Career with Joni.AI:
You will join a highly effective firm and gain unparalleled hands-on exposure to the education technology space. There will be opportunities to tackle complex issues and excel in creating innovative solutions to overcome challenges of educational resource constraints and technology. You aim to become a purpose-driven developer narrowing the gaps in societal inequalities and get involved in work that makes an impact. For example: 1) Getting students from lower-income households to use your application 2) Scale usage of your application to developing countries.
When you join, you embark on a rewarding career where we are heavily invested in your professional development. You will develop rapidly with exposure to real life business situations and solve issues with technology.
Duties and Responsibilities
The member will provide support to:
1) Design graphic assets (statics and animations) for use in website and app, including character designs, gamification elements, and animations
2) Support the development of marketing, outreach and business assets, including printed materials, merchandise and slides/slide templates In addition, the member will support the structuring and development of new projects that Joni.AI may develop, while also contributing to other areas of work, where applicable.
1. Proficiency with appropriate professional design tools (Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop)
2. Experience in designing characters, icons and other gamification elements
3. Experience in creating assets in a scalable and easily reusable/editable manner
4. Fluency in English is mandatory
1. Professional experience with sectors specialisations (including game design, graphic design, mascot design etc)
2. Experience with animation is a huge plus.
Qualified candidates will be considered and contacted by a member of the team for interviews. Joni is an equal opportunity employer.